Indoor Air Quality Services
Are you aware of the potential dangers associated with your buildings indoor air quality?
These can include:
- Increased liability
- Poor staff morale and performance
- Potential adverse publicity
- Adverse tenant- property manager relations
These potential dangers can easily be combatted by implementing an Indoor Air Quality monitoring program, the benefits of which can include:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Improved marketability of building space
- Improved corporate image
- Improved industrial relations
- Early warning of potential air handling system problems
Envirohealth Consulting is a multidisciplinary company specialising in the fields of environmental and occupational health and safety. The company’s aim is to provide clients with high quality technical services. Our professional, service oriented staff possess the expertise to accurately assess a wide range of occupational hygiene issues. Our staff are continually updated with all the latest research surrounding Indoor Air Quality and air handling systems.
In recent years there has been a steady increase in the concerns amongst persons working in indoor environments in relation to indoor air quality. Health problems associated with hazards such as asbestos and legionella bacteria have increased the profile and public knowledge of the potential hazards which exist within these indoor environments.
With an increasing number of people spending both their work and recreation times indoors, increasing emphasis has been placed on the air quality within these artificial environments. Increasing evidence both from within Australia and overseas points to the indoor air quality of buildings causing a variety of sick building syndrome symptoms and building related illnesses.
It is essential that building owners and managers incorporate the management of indoor air quality into the overall building management program.
Building occupant complaints must be responded to promptly to ensure a continued good tenant-building owner relationship. To ensure this, the building manager must have a professional consultant to undertake testing and investigation works.
The benefits of engaging an independent professional company such as Envirohealth Consulting to undertake the Indoor Air Quality Audit are as follows:
- Envirohealth Consulting Pty Ltd are a consulting company and have no interest in the physical cleaning or maintaining of the systems. In addition to this we have no relationship with other companies that will affect our audit, assessment and recommendations. Building owners and managers can therefore be assured that an independent assessment of the system is made.
- We provide comprehensive reports based on the work undertaken including recommendations for any remediation processes if required.
- We have an intimate knowledge of current legislation and guidelines relating to the management of air conditioning systems and can therefore ensure that building owners and managers comply with the legislation, reducing the likelihood of any future legal action.
- Our reports can be used in the case of any occupant complaint giving much improved Property Manager – occupant relations.
The indoor air quality services that Envirohealth Consulting can offer includes the assessment of the following:
- Ventilation indicator gases including carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- Comfort indicators including temperature and relative humidity.
- Airborne microbiological contaminants.
- Volatile organic compounds.
- Unknown or difficult to identify odours.
- Airborne dusts including nuisance dust and hazardous dusts.
- Assessment of air handling and ventilation systems from a health and energy perspective.
- Noise and lighting levels.
All assessments are thoroughly reported and assessments made as to compliance with relevant standards and guidelines.
If your workplace or building has an indoor air quality issue, call us to assess it and let you get back to work in a safe and comfortable environment.
Get In Touch With Us
To request more info or ask a specific question, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
HEAD OFFICE: Unit 7/210 Queensport Rd North, Murarrie QLD 4172
PHONE: (07) 3390 5344 | FAX: (07) 3390 6244 | EMAIL: email@example.com
TOWNSVILLE OFFICE: Unit 4, 42 Ross River Road, Mundingburra Qld 4812
PHONE: (07) 4755 0054 | FAX: (07) 4725 7160